Epiphone Coronet Electric Guitar Cherry
An updated version of an Epiphone classic.
The Coronet was one of the very first original solid body electric guitar designs by Epiphone. This updated version includes many of the features that were on those early models, like the symmetrical mahogany body equipped with a single Epiphone PRO P-90 Dogear pickup, a reduced size headstock and a white butterfly pickguard. With a Indian laurel 22 fret fingerboard on a glued-in mahogany neck, the Epiphone Coronet will feel instantly familiar to seasoned guitarists.
Weighs in at 6 lbs 1 oz.
- Single Epiphone PRO P-90 Dogear pickup
- Three on a side reduced size Kalamazoo headstock
- Ivory button tuning machines
- White butterfly pickguard with foil “E” logo
- Epiphone Lightning Bar compensated wraparound bridge