Fender Brad Paisley Esquire Maple Neck Black Sparkle
I Bet You Didn't Know You Loved Esquires as Much as Brad Paisley
This vintage-styled solidbody electric guitar combines a Spruce and Paulownia body (6.2 LBS!) with a custom-wound set of single-coil pickups — one stealthily hidden to preserve the classic Esquire look — to produce the to-die-for tones that have made Paisley a guitar legend.
You also get a custom Enhanced V-shaped neck with an easy-playing 9.5-radius maple fingerboard.
And if that wasn't enough...
Fender's Relic treatment creates instruments that look and feel like well-broken-in guitars. Without knowing better, you'd be hard-pressed to notice that this guitar comes right off the line like this.
The Brad Paisley Road Worn Esquire wears an aged nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Nitro finishes — standard back in the day — are significantly thinner than today's polyurethane finishes, allowing the guitar to “breathe.” With nitro's ability to enhance the instrument's tonal qualities, the Brad Paisley Road Worn Esquire has the look, sound, and feel of an aged classic.
Here's some more specs for you:
- Weight: 6.2 LBS
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Brad Paisley Esquire
- Body Material: Spruce/Paulownia
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer, Road Worn
- Color: Black Sparkle
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Enhanced V
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-Saddle Vintage-style Strings-through body
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Brad Paisley Secret Agent Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-style Telecaster Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch