Gretsch G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet in Golddust
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner™ Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet™ Club is a stripped-down workhouse that’s built to take a beating.
With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Model Name: G2210 Streamliner™ Junior Jet™ Club, Laurel Fingerboard, Golddust
- Model #: 2805400544
- Series: Streamliner
- Color: Golddust
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Solid Body
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
- Bridge: Compensated Wrap-Around
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)