Electro Harmonix Silencer Noise Gate/Effects Loop
A sophisticated noise gate that can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop! The Silencer’s three-control layout provides precise fine-tuning to fit your system, axe and playing style. Threshold adjusts how much level is required to open the noise gate and allow a signal to pass thru. Reduction regulated the degree to which the gated signal is reduced and is variable between -70dB and +4dB. Release controls how long the gate remains open after the signal drops below the Threshold. Release time is variable between 8ms and 4 seconds.
I/O includes ¼ inch Input, Output, Send and Return jacks. The footswitch selects whether The Silencer is engaged or in bypass mode; buffered bypass allows the effects loop to remain in your signal path when the gate is bypassed. A built-in AC jack accepts a standard power supply like the EHX 9.6DC unit (optional) and the pedal comes with a 9V battery.
Conquer noise with The Silencer!
- - Three controls for precise fine-tuning
- - Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop
- - Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction
- - Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time
- - Buffered bypass
- - Compact design, rugged chassis
- - Equipped with a 9V battery and accepts a standard EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adaptor (optional)
- - Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)