Used Epiphone Lee Malia RD Custom Artisan Natural w/ Bag and COA 2017
This one came into our shop via trade. This is really a unique instrument that is pretty rare and collectible. The guitar is in great shape, with some minor signs of play. The neck is straight and the truss rod works as it should. The frets are perfect and show no signs of wear. The electronics are clean and sound amazing. The guitar plays very well with a nice low action. The pickguard has fine scratches from play and there is a tiny white dot on the backside. Other than that, this is in great condition!
The guitar has Dunlop Gold Straplocks installed.
Epiphone Lee Malia RD Custom Artisan Features:
- Bring Me the Horizon guitarist Lee Malia's signature Epiphone RD
- Gibson USA P-94 and 84T-LM pickups deliver a massive range of sound
- Dummy Coil technology eliminates 60-cycle hum
- Classic mahogany body with a maple top delivers fundamental RD sound with added cut
- Beefy 1959 Rounded C-profile neck feels amazing and sustains like a dream
- '70s-era Artisan cosmetics set this guitar apart from the rest
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and 14:1 tuning machines offer epic tuning stability
- Hand-signed certificate is included