Art & Lutherie
Art & Lutherie Roadhouse Faded Black A/E
Handcrafted in Canada and styled in a semi-gloss patina finish, the faded black Seagull Guitars A&L Roadhouse A/E is a parlor-style acoustic/electric guitar designed to deliver pleasing playability and balanced tone for fingerpickers and mild strummers in the studio, onstage, or at home. The Fishman Sonitone system features an under-saddle pickup and a soundhole-mounted preamp with volume and tone controls.
The back and sides are made from wild cherry, while the pressure-tested solid top is spruce. The 24.84" scale silverleaf maple neck is capped with a rosewood fingerboard, which has 19 frets and a 1.72" nut width. A double-action truss rod and open-gear 18:1 tuning machines provide stability and easy setup. Additional appointments include a Graph Tech TUSQ nut and saddle, a rosewood bridge, and a gig bag.
- Parlor-style body for great string-to-string balance and defined articulation
- Fishman Sonitone electronics include an under-saddle pickup and a soundhole-mounted preamp with rotary controls for volume and tone
- Wild cherry back and sides with three-layer solid lamination
- Silverleaf maple neck with 24.84" scale length
- Rosewood fingerboard with 16" radius and 19 frets
- Graph Tech TUSQ nut and saddle improve tonal consistency
- Open-gear 18:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Semi-gloss patina finish