Used Blackstar HT Club 40 W/Footswitch
This one came into our shop via trade. The amplifier is in very good condition and appears to have been studio kept (still has hang tags). The tolex is clean with some slight scratches from normal use. The electronics are clean with no hissing, popping or scratchy pots. The amplifier sounds HUGE! For a 40 watt amplifier, this one can fill almost any stage. The nicest thing about it is the versatility. You get great cleans with some really nice gain stages. Grab yourself some tubey goodness for a great price. Please see photos for overall condition.
The HT Club 40 is a great example of what this technology can do, this gig-ready tube amplifier has all the traditional features, while having comparable versatility to a digital amp modeler.
With 40 watts of power, two ECC83 and two EL34 tubes, and a 12" Celestion speaker, this amp has juice for professional gigging.
The extra EQ controls and built-reverb adds a bit more tone shaping options, while the effects loop with level control makes the amp more compatible with complex pedalboard setups.
All these features add up to make the HT Club 40 a gig-ready versatile tube amplifier that can cater to the needs of different musical styles.
- Power Rating: 40W (2 Channels)
- Preamp: 2 x ECC83
- Poweramp: 2 x EL34
- Speaker: 12" Celestion Speaker
- Input: 1 x 1/4"
- Output: 3 x 1/4" (Speaker), 1 x 1/4" (DI), Effects Loop, Footswitch
- Cabinet: Rear Ported
- Main Controls: Standby, Power, Channel, Master, Reverb, Reverb Type, Effects Loop Level
- Equalizer: Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF
- Clean Channel Controls: Volume, Tone, Voice Switch
- Overdrive Channel Controls: Gain, Volume, Voice Switch
- Weight: 53.8 lbs