Epiphone ES-339 Cherry Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
335 Vibes at a Budget Seekers Price
The Epiphone ES-339 sports the look and tone of Gibson’s venerable ES-335, but its reduced-sized semi-hollow body makes it lighter and more comfortable than its full-sized cousin.
Built from layered maple, this semi delivers warm, resonant sonic textures, while its solid maple center block gives you unbelievable sustain, tone, and feedback resistance. Epiphone’s Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers churn out a wide range of vintage-inspired tones; a laurel-capped, hand-rolled, rounded C-shaped neck facilitates effortless playability.
Eye-grabbing body and fingerboard binding, a head-turning Epiphone Crown headstock inlay, and tasteful dot fingerboard inlays make the ES-339 a real looker, while a high-quality Graph Tech NuBone nut, rock-solid Grover Rotomatic tuners, and an Epiphone-exclusive LockTone bridge and tailpiece ensure that it performs well above its price tag.
- Weight: 8.6 LBS
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics Nickel 3+3
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch