Epiphone Newport Electric Bass Guitar Pacific Blue
The Epiphone Newport Bass is an all-original design that debuted in 1961. The modern Newport Bass pays tribute to that rare vintage model while offering refinements to meet the needs of today’s bassists. The 30.5” scale length and comfortable Medium C profile make it suitable for players with a wide range of hand sizes, while the symmetrical double-cutaway body ensures excellent access to every fret. The Bass Sidewinder neck pickup provides rich, deep tones, while the TB PRO in the bridge position delivers brighter timbres. The two pickups are paired with master volume and tone controls and a blend knob so you can get precisely the tonal balance you desire.
This particular instrument weighs in at 6.13 LBS
- Shape: Medium C
- Wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 30.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Material: Indian laurel
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut material/width: Plastic/1.63"
- Body Type: Solid Body Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Historic Bass Tune-O-Matic
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Orientation: Right-handed