Used Fender FM-60E SB 5-String Mandolin Acoustic/Electric 2000 Made in Korea
This is a really cool piece that came in via collector. This is the first one of these Korean 5-string Mandolins that have come through the shop. The instrument is in great condition and still has the plastic on the pickguard. The neck is straight and the frets have virtually no wear. The electronics are clean and really have a nice punch through the mix. The instrument show very little play or wear at all with just some minor light finish scratches. There are no dings, dents or heavy scratches to speak of. These are a great example of the craftsmanship that the Korean factories were known for during this period. Grab yourself a super fun mando today!
5-string electric mandolin, tuned CGDAE, gloss sunburst on flame maple top, bright and punchy single-pickups to cut through the mix.
- Gloss sunburst finish
- String-thru semi-hollowbody with f-hole
- Flame maple top with tortoise plastic pickguard
- Dark-stained mahogany back and sides
- Black-finished maple neck
- Black-finished peghead features pearl logo
- 5-saddle bridge
- 18 fret flat rosewood fingerboard
- 1-7/16” nut
- 14” scale
- Replacement modern black guitar tuners
- Two single-coil pickups
- Three-position switch