Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass White Blonde
THE FOUNDATION OF GREEN DAYFender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt bring you the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass, a special version of his pulverizing signature model with years of hard-played wear and onstage glory already built in. With its combination of original-era 1951 Precision styling and Dirnt's own personalized modifications, it's a ferocious performer with volcanic tone, fast feel and cool battle-hardened look and vibe.
Weighs in at 9 lbs 12.0 oz.
- Original-era 1951 Precision styling with Road Worn treatment to simulate years of wear and tear
- Ash body with forearm contour
- Maple neck with thick “C” profile, classic ’51 Telecaster® headstock shape
- Custom vintage-style ’59 split single-coil pickup
- Fender High-Mass bridge
- Custom Mike Dirnt neck plate