Fender Player Stratocaster Plus Top Maple Neck Aged Cherry Burst
That TImeless Sound - Modern Touches...
Leo Fender designed the original Stratocaster with three single-coil pickups, enabling it to produce sounds that no other guitar could — particularly once players discovered they could lodge the 3-position blade switch in those in-between positions to access polarity-reversed neck/middle and bridge/middle pickup combinations that produced what is affectionately called the Strat "quack."
The Fender Player Series Stratocaster Plus Top comes with three sweet-sounding single-coil pickups selected by a modern, 5-position blade switch, making it easy to nail those glassy Strat sounds with a flick of the switch.
Check out these features!:
- Weight: 7.12 LBS
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Material: Alder
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Aged Cherry Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-piece Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone (neck/middle, bridge), 5-way blade pickup switch