Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster Amber
HIGH-END TELE® STYLE AND POWER
An exquisite high-end Telecaster experience awaits the player who gets his hands on a Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH. First, it looks phenomenal, with a carved flame maple top on a mahogany body, cream body binding, a gorgeous Amber finish with a matching headstock, a mahogany set neck, abalone dot fingerboard inlays and black hardware. Second, it sounds phenomenal, with dual Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups, three-way pickup switching, a push/pull coil tap switch built into the master tone control knob, and more. A decidedly non-traditional Telecaster of peerlessly crafted style and powerful sonic substance.
Weighs in at 6 lbs 8.8 oz.
- Mahogany body with carved flame maple top, cream binding and Amber finish with matching headstock
- Mahogany set neck with “C”-shaped profile
- Seymour Duncan® ’59 humbucking neck pickup
- Seymour Duncan® Pearly Gates™ humbucking bridge pickup
- Two control knobs (master volume, master tone with built-in push/pull coil tap switch)
- Three-way toggle pickup switch between the control knobs
- Standard strings-thru-body Telecaster bridge with six block saddles