Fender Vintera Road Worn 50's Stratocaster Surf Green
Feels Worn In - NOT - Worn Out
This solidbody electric guitar’s relic’d alder body gives it the look and feel of a broken-in 1950s original, while its vintage-style single-coil pickups offer original-era tone with a bit more output — a must-have for modern applications.
You’ll love the feel of this Strat’s Thick Soft V-shaped neck, while its 7.25-inch-radius fingerboard offers fleet-fingered playability.
The Vintera Road Worn ‘50s Strat includes 5-way switching for added sonic flexibility, an attention-grabbing 3-ply mint green pickguard, and a rock-solid vintage-style 6-point synchronized tremolo and tuning machines.
Great old school looks and features that place you firmly in the future.. Check em out:
- Weight: 7.5 LBS
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: '50s Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Surf Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft V
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style '50s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-style '50s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style '50s Hot Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Gig Bag Included