Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Centerblock Double Cut Speyside
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622T Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622T’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups with gold pickup bezels
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby®-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Nickel hardware