Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby Azure Metallic
Live and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5655TG Electromatic® Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic™ thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
- Slightly smaller 14” single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup controls
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Gold hardware