Jackson Spectra IV Bass in Silverburst
Upgraded Jackson Bass Value
The Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3 packs plenty of punch — and sleek looks to boot — with its poplar body, maple neck, and active humbucking pickups. Upgraded with a HiMass bridge, two Jackson active humbuckers, and coil-split circuitry, the Spectra Bass JS3 makes it easy to dial in the perfect tone for any gig or recording session. And for a commanding feel, the thin U profile neck is topped with a smooth compound-radius laurel fingerboard and jumbo frets for effortless playability. If you're looking for a seriously gigable bass at a great price, look no further than the Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3.
Compound-radius fingerboard for ultimate playability
The JS Series Spectra Bass JS3 features a 12"–16" compound-radius fingerboard for ultimate playability. The laurel fingerboard is rounder near the nut for holding down the groove. As you head up to the solo range of the instrument, the radius flattens out for easier runs and string bends.
Powerful electronics let you tweak your tone to perfection
Jackson stocks the JS Series Spectra Bass JS3 with two medium-output active humbucking pickups, positioned to capture the fullest tone possible. With coil splitting and 3-band EQ, you can sculpt your tone any way you see fit. Whether you're recording soulful R&B or trying to cut through a speed-metal mix onstage, the Spectra Bass JS3 has the tone-shaping power you need. And the active electronics provide plenty of output to drive long cable runs, your effects chain, and your amp.
Built with unbeatable Jackson quality
Jackson's JS series incorporates Jackson's three-plus decades of instrument-building expertise, and the Spectra Bass JS3 is no exception. You get resonant tonewoods, high-output electronics, and a fast neck with a silky smooth fingerboard, all at a price that belies its performance. Many guitarists and bassists at Sweetwater (and worldwide) are fiercely loyal Jackson players. Check out the JS Series Spectra Bass JS3 and you'll know why.
Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3 Features:
- Poplar body, gloss finish
- 1-piece maple neck, Thin U profile, 34" scale length, satin finish
- Laurel fingerboard, 12"–16" compound radius, 24 jumbo frets, dot inlays
- Bridge pickup: Jackson Medium Output Humbucker (active)
- Middle pickup: Jackson Medium Output Humbucker (active)
- Master Volume control (push/pull for active/passive)
- Pickup Blend control; coil-split toggle switch
- Bass, Mid, and Treble controls (active only)
- Jackson HiMass bridge; 1.5" nut
- Jackson Sealed Die-cast tuners
- Factory strings: 45–100, standard tuning
- Dual-action truss rod, headstock access