Jackson X Series DInky DK3XR Caution Yellow B-Stock
Found a ding on the body after pulling the guitar out of the box. Otherwise everything is brand new and has been looked over.
Weighs in at the 7 lbs 15.6 oz.
The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK3XR HSS provides a superior performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK3XR HSS features a nyatoh body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for reduced playing fatigue, as well as scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, the DK3XR is loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone with maximum overdrive and sustain, while the Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a five-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Captivating in both sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS is dressed in Caution Yellow or Neon Pink with a color matched reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware. The Caution Yellow finish also features pink pickup bobbins and pink Jackson headstock logo, while the Neon Pink features pink pickup bobbins and a black Jackson headstock logo.
- Body: Nyatoh
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Pickguard: None
- Position Inlays: Inverted Pearloid Sharkfin
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Single-Coil
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Configuration: HSS
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Jackson® Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Only, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup Only, Position 4. Middle Pickup and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup Only
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Compound
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut