Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed and comfort! The Jackson® X Series Soloist™ SLX DX Camo is a venerable double-cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today's shredders.
This Soloist model features an ergonomically curved nyatoh body and through-body maple neck with tilt-back scarf joint headstock and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
- 25.5” scale length
- Nyatoh body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and painted black back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons