Kala KA-SA-TE-C Solid Acacia Series Tenor Ukulele w/ Cutaway and Electronics
Solid Acacia Tenor Uke from Kala
The KA-SA-TE-C Solid Acacia Series Tenor Ukulele is a beautifully crafted tenor ukulele made from solid acacia that delivers classic tenor uke tone. The KA-SA-TE-C’s all-acacia body is similar in appearance to koa wood, with a beautiful curling and varied grain pattern that improves tonally as it ages. A gorgeous mahogany neck and walnut fingerboard offer great response as well, whether you’re chording or playing lead. Maple binding and a Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle also provide tonal support to the already tone-rich acacia body. This tenor uke is ideal for living room jams or warm nights on the beach around a fire with friends. And when you’re ready to plug in, this incredible uke comes with a Fishman Kula preamp that delivers stellar amplified uke tone. Ukulele enthusiasts here at Sweetwater love the KA-SA-TE-C Solid Acacia Series Tenor Ukulele for its playability and tone.
Venetian cutaway and fine appointments
The KA-SA-TE-C features a smooth Venetian cutaway for great access up the neck, letting you explore leads and varied chords in fun, challenging positions. The mahogany neck and walnut fingerboard are incredibly playable and responsive, making your exploration even more pleasant. In addition, a gorgeous herringbone rosette provides a stunning visual delight. And a Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle provide solid tone support.
Kala KA-SA-TE-C Solid Acacia Series Tenor Ukulele Features:
- All-acacia ukulele puts out warm and mellow tenor uke sound
- Mahogany neck and walnut fingerboard is responsive and playable
- Fishman Kula preamp for stellar amplified uke tone
- Comfortable neck is good for a variety of hand sizes
- Maple binding provides beautiful tonal support and looks
- Smooth Venetian cutaway for great access up the neck
- Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle provide solid tone support