NUX NCH-3 Voodoo Vibe Mini Uni-Vibe
The Voodoo Vibe (NCH-3) is a mini Uni-vibe pedal with two different modes, Vibe and Chorus. You can switch modes by pressing and holding the footswitch.
- Gorgeous Sound:
Voodoo Vibe was inspired by the Dunlop Uni-Vibe for its gorgeous sound easily associated with Hendrix's bending facial expressions in his 70s stage performances.
NUX's modern-tech DSP yields a perfect combination of both worlds: analog and digital. Unlike the original Uni-vibe, now you can power the Voodoo Vibe with 9V instead of 18V. Using DSP technology, NUX is able to offer a mini pedal with Smart Tap Tempo function. And it's easier to enhance the Chorus mode without volume drop issues in the digital world, while still retaining the same good vibes and analog sound.
- Adjust the Intensity knob first:
In Chorus mode, it will change the depth of the sweeping effect. In Vibrato mode, it will change the degree of pitch modulation.
- Adjust the Speed knob last:
At lower settings (counterclockwise), it will produce slow, sweep effects. At higher settings (clockwise), it will produce a rapid, shimmery pulse.
Mini but mighty! It also supports Stereo input & output. (Use 1/4" TRS cable, and choose Stereo mode.)
A USB-C port is provided for occasional firmware updates. Connect the USB cable to a PC and hold the footswitch to boot-up the device and to enter the DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode. Once connected you can do firmware updates using DFU updater software.
- Two models in a mini enclosure.
- Chorus mode, Intensity will change the depth of the sweeping effect.
- Vibrato mode, Intensity will change the degree of pitch modulation.
- Smart Tap Tempo.
- True-bypass or Buffer-bypass (Tails).
- Supports Stereo I/O with TRS Cable.
- Low power consumption. (Less than 100mA).
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency.