Two Legendary Basses, United!
What would happen if you took the storied tone of a Jazz Bass, but gave it a Precision Bass makeover? The Squier Paranormal Jazz Bass ’54 answers that question. This costumed J Bass borrows its look from a mid-1950’s P bass, featuring its distinctive sprawling pickguard and vintage-style control plate. But it’s sound is all J — snarling, but sweet, and drenched in rich harmonics. Bassists at Sweetwater were all over Paranormal Jazz Bass ’54 as soon as it came through our doors, and, they were more than excited about this twist on two treasured classics. Always wanted a J and P? Now you can have both with the Paranormal Jazz Bass ’54 from Squier!
Weighs inat 9 lbs 11.6 oz.
Squier Paranormal Jazz Bass '54 Electric Bass Features:
- J Bass body and electronics with ’54 P Bass styling
- Sprawling mid-50s P Bass-style pickguard and control panel
- 2 Fender-designed single-coil pickups
- Dual concentric volume and tone knobs
- Vintage-style bridge and tuning machines
- Comfortable “C” shaped maple neck with 9.5-inch radius fingerboard
- Synthetic bone nut and black dot inlays