Used Fender Classic Seires '50s Stratocaster in Daphne Blue
Straight out the 50s this is one slick guitar. Classic Daphne blue paint job and some chimey single coils you are on the fast track to rock and roll. Has a bit of wear to it (See Pictures) and the pick guard and body has been routed out to access the truss rod so you do not need to take the neck off. Other than that this guitar is set up great and the maple neck plays like a dream.
Weighs in at 7 lbs 12 oz.
CLASSIC ’50S STRAT® STYLE
For guitarists who must have the instrument's original-era tone, look and feel, the Classic Series '50s Stratocaster epitomizes the guitar in the decade of its debut, with unmistakable early Strat® style and sparkling sound. With its authentic vintage-style features and finishes, everything about it takes you back to the time of diners, "Ike for President," cars with fins, a wild new kind of music called rock 'n' roll and an upstart little Southern California company called Fender.
- Maple neck with “soft V”-shaped profile and “small” headstock
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style single-coil Stratocaster pickups with staggered pole pieces
- Modern five-way pickup switch
- Aged control knobs and switch tip
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge