Used G&L Tribute ASAT JR II Trans Red Factory Second
The ASAT Junior II: P90s done right. This guitar features two G&L alnico P90 pickups, designed to deliver stellar tones in each position and with matched output for more truly usable rhythm/lead switching. It also features features an easy-playing, medium-C profile neck with 12” radius and 1 5/8” nut width for a classic ASAT feel.
This is a factory second model, and we believe it's because of some wear under the finish on the neck near the heel. It is purely cosmetic and does not effect playability whatsoever. There are a couple of small dings on the front near the top strap button as well. If you want the looks and sound of a Les Paul Special with the form factor and neck of a Telecaster then the G&L ASAT JR II is the guitar for you! Weighs 7 lb 9 oz.
Features & Technical Specs:
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Color/Finish: Trans Red
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo, Nickel
- Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Tuners: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Bridge: Tone-Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- Pickups: G&L AP4285B in neck position, G&L AP42105B in bridge position
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome