Used Heritage H-150 2009 Cherry Sunburst W/case
This is a listing for a Gorgeous Heritage H-150 in Vintage Cherry Burst . Kept in great condition and cared for very well this is quite the H-150 Specimen. There are a couple small dings on the instrument (See Picture) and slight wear from play. There is some slight fret wear but barely noticeable. The volume knob is cracked but doesn't affect usage. It sounds even better than it looks with its rich sustain and vintage style pickups. Comes with original case.
It weighs 8 lbs. Made in 2009.
The H-150 was conceived in Kalamazoo during the 1950s. The guitar features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan, a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back, and a genuine mahogany neck that features beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays. The solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) means maximum sustain and tone, while the thick figured maple top reflects sound pressure.
The H-150 comes with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers. They provide a warm, thick tone and are wax potted that allows for minimal microphonic feedback. So whether you’re jamming in a basement or performing in arenas, they are great and suitable for playing nearly every genre.
All in all, the H-150 is perfect for someone looking a guitar with loads of sustain, a familiar feel, and a warm, thick tone, and is a must-have addition to every guitarist’s arsenal.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / Genuine Mahogany (Body)
- Body Color: Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic