Used Martin 000-15M Natural Acoustic Guitar w/ Original Case
This is an absolutely gorgeous Martin 000-15M. The neck has been broken in and plays like a dream, its very easy to play. Very warm but still projects and has a full bodied sound. Comes with original factory case. Still in great condition no real signs on dings or marks. Comes with original Martin case.
Great Solid-topped Martin, at a Great Price!
Here's a great opportunity to get an incredible instrument, at an equally incredible value. The Martin 000-15M puts first-class Martin craftsmanship and world-renowned tonewoods into an instrument without an offending price tag. In fact, the 000-15M may be one of the best values you'll find. It features an all-mahogany body for an extremely warm-sounding tone. Strummers love it. Fingerstyle players adore it too. And the darker wood gives you a special look that stands out when you're performing or recording. When it's classic tone you're after, with top-shelf workmanship and artistry going into the instrument, you'll no doubt want a Martin - the Martin 000-15M.
Martin 000-15M 6-string Acoustic Guitar Features at a Glance:
- 6-string Acoustic Guitar
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame "X"
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back and Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge and End Pins: Solid Black Ebony