Used Schecter CLS Evil Twin 7-String Guitar Satin Black
This one came in via trade. The instrument is flawless: not a scratch, ding or dent could be found. The neck is straight, truss rod turns, frets are perfect. This guitar could be sold as new. That all being said, save some money buying gently used.
Weighs in at 7 lbs 15.6 oz.
A Top-shelf 7-string Axe for Serious Musicians
Looking for a top-shelf 7-string guitar? The Schecter C-7 SLS Evil Twin delivers. Its smoothly contoured swamp ash body generates tones with brightness and warmth, along with mids that "pop." Beyond that, the C-7 SLS Evil Twin supplies access to sought-after humbucker tones, thanks to its Fishman Fluence Modern active pickups. Experience enhanced sustain and playability, by virtue of a Neck-thru design with Ultra Access and a smooth ebony fingerboard. The C-7 SLS Evil Twin's and Hipshot hardtail bridge exhibits spot-on intonation. Complete with attractive black hardware, the C-7 SLS Evil Twin is built to impress.
Rock-solid construction with high-end appointments
When you pick up a C-7 SLS Evil Twin, you'll be amazed by all the details and finishing touches that make this a truly remarkable instrument. What's more, these details aren't just cosmetic. The C-7 SLS Evil Twin features a Neck-thru design with an Ultra-access heel carve, which gives you easy access to those higher, hard-to-reach frets.
Fishman Fluence Modern pickups give you endless tonal options
Thanks to the C-7 SLS Evil Twin's Fishman Fluence Modern pickups, you'll be able to harness the most sought-after humbucker tones. These pickups provide you with your choice of two unique, selectable voices. Revel in the tight bass, crisp highs, and subtle growl supplied by the Fluence's modern active pickup voice. Or if you're feeling a bit gnarly, these pickups' high-output humbucker voice is tailor-made for distortion. Guitarists at Sweetwater are shocked by the range of sounds that can be generated by the C-7 SLS Evil Twin.
Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body design provides amazing stability
If you love the stability and ultra-fast response of a hardtail bridge, then you'll feel right at home with this C-7 SLS Evil Twin. Schecter didn't just grab any old bridge — they gave it a Hipshot hardtail bridge for solid intonation and great sustain. Combined with its string-thru-body design, this setup gives the C-7 SLS Evil Twin truly epic sustain.
Schecter C-7 SLS Evil Twin Features:
- Comfortably contoured swamp ash body
- Super-stable maple/walnut/padauk multi-ply neck with carbon fiber reinforcement rods
- Neck-thru with Ultra Access and smooth ebony fingerboard provides enhanced sustain and playability
- Fishman Fluence Modern active pickups give you endless variety of sonic textures
- Hipshot hardtail bridge delivers incredibly precise intonation
- Number of Strings 7
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape C-7 SLS
- Body Material Swamp Ash
- Body Finish Satin
- Color Black
- Neck Material 3-piece Maple/Walnut/Paduk
- Neck Shape Ultra Thin C
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay Roman Numerals, Glow Side Dot Markers
- Number of Frets 24, Extra Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length 26.5"
- Nut Width 1.889"
- Nut Material Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Bridge/Tailpiece Hipshot Hardtail with String-thru Body
- Tuners Schecter Locking
- Neck Pickup Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Fishman Fluence Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume (push/pull neck voicing), 1 x master tone (push/pull bridge voicing), 3-way toggle pickup switch