Yamaha CGS104AII Classical Guitar
The Perfect First Classical Guitar!
A perfect beginner's guitar, the Yamaha CGS-104A gives you a full-sized nylon-string guitar for a seriously scaled-down price. A standard-length 25-5/8"-scale neck with a 2.05"-wide nut, providing you with all the room you need to perform proper classical fretting and fingering techniques. The spruce-topped, roughly 4"-deep concert-style body also makes the CGS-104A extremely comfortable play and provides excellent acoustic projection, reinforcing correct playing posture and articulation. Buy a Yamaha CGS-104A guitar to learn, play it for life.
Yamaha CGS-104A Classical Nylon-string Acoustic Guitar Features:
- An excellent classical nylon-string acoustic guitar for students and beginners
- Full-sized concert-style body and full scale neck let you develop skills and techniques that translate to any classical guitar
- Meranti back and sides topped with spruce provide bold, lyrical sound with plenty of projection
- Rosewood fingerboard with 2.05"-wide nut gives you plenty of space to build correct classical fingering technique
- String Type:Nylon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Classical
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Laminated Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Laminated Meranti
- Body Bracing:Meranti
- Neck Wood:Nato
- Neck Shape:Classical
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Number of Frets:18
- Scale Length:25.6"
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut Width:2.05"
- Strings:Savarez D'angelico Light Tension