Epiphone Les Paul Classic Ebony
Featuring open-coil Alnico Classic PROs™ with coil-splitting and phase switching
The Les Paul Classic from the new Epiphone Modern Collection presents the world’s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford. Featuring the classic look of a late 50s Les Paul Standard with open-coil “zebra” Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics, coil-splitting and phase switching, and Grover® Rotomatic machine heads.
Weighs in at 9 lbs 1.2 oz.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Plain Maple Cap
- Binding Cream (neck and body)
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper™
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stop bar
- Tuning Machines Grover® Rotomatic with 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Gold with nickel insert
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"