Yamaha THR5 10-Watt 2x3" Modeling Combo Amp
Amazing Guitar Tone - Anywhere!
Go anywhere and get killer tone with Yamaha's THR5 portable combo guitar amplifier. More than just a great-sounding, battery-powered guitar amplifier, the THR5 gives you a ton of useful tools for songwriting and recording, as well as practicing. Craft your tone from five intricately modeled tube amplifier types, four modulation effects, and four reverb/delay styles. The THR5's stereo hi-fi-style speakers are both great for its internal effects and external playback from your iPod or computer. Battery power lets you take your tones anywhere and, thanks to its USB connectivity, you'll also love the way your Yamaha THR5 guitar amplifier fits into your studio.
Yamaha THR5 Portable Combo Guitar Amplifier Features:
- An amazing portable guitar amplifier that perfect for practicing, songwriting, and recording
- 5 excellent guitar amplifier emulation settings give you access to every popular tube amp style
- 4 modulation effects and 4 independent reverb/delay effects let you dial in a wide range of tones
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- Runs on supplied AC adapter or 8 AA batteries for up to 6 hours of continuous playing time
- Auxiliary 1/8" input lets you playback audio via your personal music player
- USB connection provides 2 channels of recording to your computer and 2 channels of playback from your computer
- Dual 3.15" speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and auxiliary/computer audio playback
- Free (downloadable) THR Editor software lets you tweak extra parameters of your amplifier models and effects settings, as well as access the onboard noise gate and compressor
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software