Dunlop JC95FFS Jerry Cantrell Firefly Cry Baby Wah Pedal
This special edition of the Jerry Cantrell Cry Baby Wah is inspired by the influential and prolific frontman's latest solo record, Brighten. Glow-in-the-dark features on the tread, front badge, and bottom plate stand out and shine in contrast with the casting's subdued raw iron finish--an embodiment of the album's exploration of darkness and light.
Sonically, this Cry Baby Wah is custom-voiced for a tight, punchy heel-down tone with rugged side-control knob for fine-tuning the toe-down frequency--perfect for nailing Jerry's powerful wah-laden licks."
The Jerry Cantrell Cry Baby Wah is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), the Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick, Iso-Brick, and Mini Iso-Brick power supplies.
- 1. Run an instrument cable from your guitar to the JC95B's INSTRUMENT jack and another instrument cable from the JC95B's AMPLIFIER jack into your amplifier's input.
- 2. Push the toe of the pedal down until you feel a "click" to turn the pedal on/off.
- 3. Rotate the FINE TUNE knob clockwise for a brighter toe-down response or counterclockwise for a darker toe-down response.
- 4. Rock your foot back and forth on the pedal to hear the vocal, expressive tones that the Cry Baby Wah is famous for.
- Special edition makeover inspired by Jerry Cantrell's solo record, Brighten
- Glow-in-the-dark elements stand out and shine in contrast with raw iron finish
- Custom-voiced for a tight, punchy heel-down tone
- Rugged side-control knob for fine-tuning the toe-down frequency
- Perfect for nailing Jerry's famous wah tone