Epiphone Les Paul Studio Wine Red
In pairing a lightweight mahogany body with a spanky maple top, the Epiphone Les Paul Studio builds on the same DNA as its more-expensive cousins. This no-frills musician's tool is equipped for great performance and all the right visual beats. Its '60s-profile SlimTaper "D" mahogany neck and trapezoid-inlaid pau ferro fingerboard afford great playability and price-defying luxury. The Les Paul Studio features Alnico Classic and Classic Plus humbucking pickups — enhanced by push-pull volume pots for coil splitting — to yield rich, no-compromise tone. High-quality tuners and a LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge pour rock-solid intonation into every soulful strum and sultry melody you unearth in this all-occasions axe. Black Speed Knobs give you quick access to those coveted Les Paul tones.
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Les Paul Studio
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Plain Maple veneer
- Color Wine Red
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper D
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay Trapezoids
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Nut Material GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners Kidney-style Tuners
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch