Fender Kevin Sheilds Blender Fuzz Pedal
An innovator and pivotal influence on effect-laden guitar tones, Kevin Shields awakened iconic sonic walls of fuzz like the world had never heard as he defined the tone of alternative rock in the '80s and '90s. His tool of choice for fuzz laden chaos: an original Fender® Blender effect pedal, prized for its dynamic response and gripping fuzz splatter. Now, through over four years of co-development Fender and Shields have resurrected this mythical 1970's fuzz and injected a subversive feature set, creating the all-new Fender Shields Blender.
At its core, the Fender Shields Blender echoes the tone of Shields' own vintage 1970s Fender Blender, thanks to carefully hand tracing the circuit from his personal fuzz box. Built around this vintage circuit are entirely new ways of controlling and blending the original fuzz voice, all crafted with performance in mind utilizing four easy-access footswitches. Two footswitchable channels of fuzz, each with dedicated level controls, offer the ability to blend the fuzz voice with your clean signal or to blend the fuzz voice with a beefy suboctave fuzz, while the sag footswitch introduces sputtering and ducking effects like never before heard, all controlled by the intensity of your playing dynamics.
- Original vintage Fender circuit combined with an all-new control set
- Two channels and three octaves of blendable, analog fuzz tones
- Footswitchable, reactive voltage sag circuit controlled by picking dynamics
- Custom 1970s inspired roadworthy chassis with top-mounted jacks
- True-bypass switching
- Powered by 9-Volt Battery or center negative AC adaptor, not included