MXR M108S Ten Band Graphic EQ Pedal
Tune Your Tone for Any Room or Recording Situation
Use the MXR Ten Band EQ Pedal for precision control over your guitar or bass tone. Featuring 10 EQ sliders, with carefully selected frequencies and +/-12dB boost/cut range, you can optimize your sound in any room or recording session. Additional Volume and Gain sliders allow you to use the Ten Band EQ Pedal as an extremely tweakable boost pedal. Dual outputs allow you to feed two amplifiers at once. And 18-volt operation ensures you'll have all the headroom you need, even if you're running a chain of pedals into it. Built with rugged aluminum and featuring true bypass switching, the MXR Ten Band EQ Pedal is a fine addition to any pedalboard.
Enough gain to use as a boost
When you're looking for a way to boost your tone, but want more flexibility than a traditional boost pedal allows, Sweetwater recommends checking out an EQ pedal like the MXR Ten Band EQ Pedal. With 12dB of cut/boost available on each slider, plus additional Volume and Gain sliders, you can boost just the frequencies you want or everything at once. Maybe you want a full-range tone as your base, but want to boost your mids for certain sections. With the MXR Ten Band EQ Pedal, you can shape your boost to fit into any mix.
MXR Ten Band EQ Pedal Features:
- 10-band graphic EQ pedal for guitar and bass
- Each slider offers 12dB of cut/boost
- Volume and Gain sliders for boosting your tone, or compensating for frequencies you've cut
- Low-noise circuitry and true bypass switching
- Rugged aluminum housing, with bright LED indicators on the sliders
- Perfect for removing unwanted frequencies, fighting feedback, balancing your tone, and much more