NUX Solid Studio IR Loader and Power Amp Simulator Pedal
NUX Solid Studio was created and designed to address: limited gear availability, and the cumbersome transport reality of physical amp/speaker cabinets.
NUX is proud to introduce the new Verdugo series Solid Studio IR & Power Amp simulator, a pedal version of the most classic amp/cabinet scenarios including microphones and power amp tubes. Over many years of research, Solid Studio was specifically developed to fill the essential needs of discerning musicians and sound technicians, including the art of mic-ing instrument amplifiers on stage or in the studio. Solid Studio provides ease-of-use, reliability, versatility, and, above all, incredible audio quality.
Virtual mic-ing is achieved by choosing 1 cabinet and 1 microphone, and fine-tuning the position of the microphone using the mic position switch. Plus, you can add the tube sound by engaging the power amp simulation
- Solid Studio comes with 8 speaker cabinet simulations. All the cabinet models inside the Solid Studio are sounds great as original as the way it feels.
- 8 microphone models you can combine with any cabinets. You can adjust microphone position for fine tuning.
- Power Amp Simulation produces a warm tube-like sound and you can choose one of three power tubes for your essential sound needs.
- STEREO Output and DI Output, and a Bypass "THRU" Output
- You can capture any of your favorite amplifiers sound and create your own IR file by Solid Studio. Place the microphone to the front of the speaker and adjust the capturing position as you desire.