Yamaha BB234VW Vintage White 4-String Bass
The BB bass legacy
When the first Yamaha BB basses rolled off the line in the late '70s, the bass world quickly took notice. A diverse array of high-caliber players took to these unique instruments, such as Van Halen's Michael Anthony, No Doubt's Tony Kanal, and legendary session ace Abraham Laboriel Sr. Their comfortably contoured bodies, clear-as-a-bell electronics, and immediately identifiable look keep these basses at the forefront of many different genres. The Yamaha BB234 is among the latest additions to this storied line of lauded instruments.
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Yamaha BB Doublecut
- Body Material:Solid Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Vintage White
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Thinner BB profile
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Medium
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.575"
- Nut Material:Urea
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Vintage style bridge, 19mm string spacing
- Tuners:Light weight, open gear
- Neck Pickup:VSP3n Ceramic Split Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:VSC3b Ceramic Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone